2 people made this
About this recipe:
Delicious, light, never-flop pancakes :) Not only can this be served with a sweet toppings, but it also goes well with spinch and feta and a cheese sauce.
100g plain flour
1 pinch salt
dash sunflower oil
- Sift flour and salt into a large mixing bowl.
- Make a deep hollow in the middle of the flour and add the egg and oil into it. Whisk the egg and oil, bringing in a little flour in from the sides.
- Add milk and whisk. Continue to whisk and add milk until the batter is smooth.
- Heat a frying pan over medium heat and using paper towel, wipe oil into the bottom of the pan.
- Add a small ladle of batter and swirl it in the pan. Let it cook and then flip it using an egglifter. Cook for half a minute more.
- Keep the pancakes warm under a clean tea towel.
It might be necessary to double or even triple this recipe.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate