2 people made this
About this recipe:
Light and tasty crab and rice balls, a twist on the moreish Italian favourite. Serve with watercress and lemon wedges.
Makes: 15 balls
25g of butter
100g of Arborio rice
A small glass of white wine
200ml of hot vegetable stock
1 pack of Seafood & Eat It White Crab
1 tablespoon of plain flour
A handful of breadcrumbs
vegetable oil, for frying
watercress to serve
lemon wedges to serve
- Melt the butter in a pan, add the rice and stir. Add the wine and stir until absorbed.
- Slowly add the stock until the rice is al dente (you may need a little more or less of the stock depending on your rice).
- Season and mix in the crab. Spread on a plate and chill for 20 minutes.
- Roll into small bite sized balls, then dip in egg, flour and breadcrumbs.
- Cook in hot oil until golden brown then drain on kitchen paper. Serve with wedges of lemon and watercress.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate