1 person made this
About this recipe:
A tasty crab pasty recipe, filled with crab, leek, tarragone, parsley and a hint of lemon. Great for packed lunches!
A knob of butter
1 small leek, chopped
A small handful of chopped fresh tarragon
A small handful of chopped fresh parsley
A squeeze of lemon
1 pack of Seafood & Eat It White Crab
25g of Seafood & Eat It Brown Crab
150g of shortcrust pastry
- Melt the butter in a pan and add the chopped leek, tarragon, parsley and lemon to soften.
- Add the crab and stir through before removing from the heat.
- Roll out the pastry to a 20p thickness and cut into 2 circles.
- Divide the mix between the two circles, brush the edges with the egg then fold and crimp.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes until golden at 200 C / Gas 6.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate