1 / 1 Picture by: Dianne
Greek quinoa salad
- 170g quinoa, rinsed
- 475ml water
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 100g halved cherry tomatoes
- 55g black olives, pitted and sliced
- 125g feta cheese, crumbled
- 4 tablespoons roasted sunflower seeds
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped shallot
- 4 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped garlic
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
Prep:15min › Cook:15min › Extra time:30min cooling › Ready in:1hr
- In a medium saucepan, combine the quinoa, water and 1/2 teaspoon sea salt. Bring to the boil over high heat. Reduce heat, cover and simmer for 15 minutes, until the water has been absorbed. Spread quinoa on a baking tray and allow to cool, about 30 minutes.
- Once quinoa has cooled, transfer to a large bowl. Add tomatoes, olives, feta, sunflower seeds, shallot and parsley. Toss to combine.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the olive oil, lemon juice, Dijon mustard, garlic, 1/4 teaspoon sea salt and black pepper.
- Pour lemon dressing over the quinoa salad and toss. This salad can be served immediately, or covered and refrigerated to serve later.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate
What did you think? Tell us everything!