Roast potatoes and carrots
- 675g red potatoes, cut into wedges
- 325g carrots, peeled and cut into 3cm pieces
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 1/2 teaspoons coarse sea salt, or to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper, or to taste
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
Prep:10min › Cook:20min › Ready in:30min
- Preheat the oven to 230 C / Gas 8. Lightly coat a roasting tin with oil or cooking spray.
- In a large bowl toss together the potatoes, carrots, olive oil, garlic, salt, pepper, rosemary and thyme. Spread mixture evenly in tin.
- Roast for 20 to 25 minutes, stirring once or twice, until potatoes and carrots are tender and lightly browned.
love these, came out so lovely, will do these more often! its change to bog standard roasts!! :-) - 13 Nov 2013
Excellent recipe, I cut the potatoes and carrots a lot smaller though - but the taste is great thanks - 20 Mar 2013