1 person made this
About this recipe:
A great fish pie that everyone can get stuck into. A tasty mix of prawns, crab and sustainable white fish.
700g white fish
2 bay leaves
2 eggs, hard boiled
1 tablespoon capers
1 pack Seafood & Eat It® White Crab
sprinkle of both dill and chives
- Preheat the oven to 200 C / Gas 6.
- Place the white fish in a tray and coat with milk till mostly submerged. Then add the bay leaves and some butter.
- Bake in the preheated oven until the fish flakes easily with a fork, about 17 minutes.
- Once cooked, reserve fish juice for later. Break up fish and remove any bones.
- Boil the potatoes and mash with a little milk and butter.
- Melt the butter in a pan and add flour stirring constantly.
- Gradually add the reserved fish juice continuing to stir.
- Add the fish, prawns, eggs and capers to the mixture.
- Butter a pie dish and add dollops of crab meat to the bottom.
- Add the fish mixture to the dish. Pile the mash on top.
- Bake in the oven for 35 minutes.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate