- 300g mixed berries - raspberries, strawberries and blackberries, sliced if large
- 200g caster sugar
- 180g butter, cut into pieces
- 250g plain flour
- whipped cream or vanilla ice cream
Prep:10min › Cook:30min › Ready in:40min
- Preheat the oven to 200 C / Gas 6. Arrange the berries in a lightly buttered shallow baking dish.
- Mix the caster sugar, butter and flour with a fork until the mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Sprinkle evenly over the berries.
- Bake in the preheated oven until crumble is golden and berries are bubbly, about 30 minutes. Serve warm or cool with vanilla ice cream or whipped cream.
This was very tasty but the ratio crumble/berries is way off. You are better off using either 2x as many berries or half the amount of crumble. - 22 Aug 2012
Thanx Anne myself and my youngest step daughter enjoyed making this after myself and my wife collected the blackberries now we are hoping to enjoy eating it mmmm - 23 Sep 2013