Indian potato salad
- 1 large potato, peeled and cut into cubes
- 1/2 onion, finely chopped
- 1 heaping tablespoon chopped fresh mint
- 2 heaping tablespoons low fat natural yoghurt
- 2 heaping tablespoons reduced fat mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon Madras curry powder
- good pinch each garam masala, ground coriander and ground cumin
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1/4 cucumber, sliced into half circles
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
Prep:5min › Cook:20min › Ready in:25min
- Boil the potatoes in salted water until tender. Drain under cold water and allow to cool.
- In a mixing bowl add the potatoes and all the other ingredients except for the cucumber and parsley.
- Place into a serving bowl and arrange the cucumber slices around the edge. Scatter the parsley on top.
Best served at room temperature. Can be made ahead in the day - but ensure it is brought to room temperature before serving.
See it on my blog
This is a very tasty twist on the usual potato salad! Thank you! - 28 Jun 2012
Really lovely even the kids ate it ! - 19 Jun 2013