1 person made this
About this recipe:
Energy packed, super fast to make and delicious. My kids love this for breakfast when everything else has run out.
Makes: 1 wrap
1 tortilla wrap (wholemeal is super good 4 U)
1 tablespoon peanut butter (like it smooth or crunchy?)
1 tablespoon honey (runny is easiest to spread)
1 banana, sliced
- Lay out the tortilla wrap.
- Spread the peanut butter all round and up to the edges.
- Spread a layer of honey on top of the peanut butter in the same way.
- Arrange the sliced banana on top of this, but avoid putting it too close to the edges. Thin slices are easier to manage when folding and eating your wrap.
- Fold it! Some packaging has pictures showing how to do this, or do it your own way. :)
Write a review
Click on stars to rate