1 / 1 Picture by: alwayshungry
- 1 (400g) tin chickpeas, drained
- 2 large tomatoes, chopped
- 3 spring onions, sliced
- 12 mint leaves, chopped
- 1 lemon, juiced
- salt and ground black pepper
- 1 (200g) packet halloumi, sliced
Prep:15min › Cook:5min › Ready in:20min
- Stir together the chickpeas, tomatoes, spring onions, mint leaves, lemon juice and olive oil in a salad bowl. Season with salt and pepper; set aside.
- Heat a dry nonstick frying pan over medium high heat and cook the halloumi slices, turning once, until deeply browned, 1-2 minutes per side. Remove the halloumi to a cutting surface and chop into 1cm chunks.
- Stir the halloumi into the salad and serve immediately.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate
What did you think? Tell us everything!