1 person made this
About this recipe:
A peanut-covered grilled or barbequed meat stick which is full of flavours. This recipe is nice with either pork or lamb.
500g pork or lamb fillet, cut into 6mm cubes
200g salted peanuts
1/2 teaspoon chilli flakes, depending on taste
1 (3cm) piece root ginger, peeled and finely chopped
6 tablespoons rice flour
- Put the meat into a bowl, sprinkle with fish sauce and cover with cling film, and place in the fridge for 6 hours.
- Put the peanuts and chilli in a food processor and process until you have a breadcrumb-like consistency. At the very last moment, add the ginger and process.
- Take meat out of the bowl and dry with kitchen paper, dust with rice flour.
- Beat the eggs to make an egg wash and egg wash your meat, then cover it with the processed peanut mixture.
- Thread the meat onto skewers, and carefully grill or barbeque them on low heat, turning often, otherwise peanuts will burn.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate