Eric's Fruit Flan
14 people made this
About this recipe:
This is a quick and easy pudding where you can use up leftover fruit. It's delicious hot or cold.
Makes: 1 flan
100g (4 oz) butter
170g (6 oz) flour
1 teaspoon baking powder
75g (3 oz) caster sugar
fresh berries of your choice (raspberries, blackberries, blackcurrants) or sliced banana
- Melt the butter in a 9 or 10 inch round tin or flan dish. This greases it for you.
- Pour melted butter into a bowl and mix in all the other ingredients except fruit.
- Pour mixture back into tin and spread out.
- Dot fruit of your choice across the top.
- Bake in a preheated 180 C / Gas 4 oven for about 20 to 25 minutes until golden.
- Cut into slices to serve.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate