1 / 1 Picture by: mauigirl
Italian breakfast biscuits
- 500g plain flour
- 3 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 pinch salt
- 120g sugar
- 200g butter
Prep:15min › Cook:15min › Extra time:20min cooling › Ready in:50min
- In a large bowl, mix the flour, baking powder, salt and sugar.
- With the help of a spoon, add the butter a little bit at a time. Stir vigorously.
- Lay the dough on a floured surface. Roll the dough with a rolling pin to about 5mm thickness.
- Cut the dough into small squares or with the help of biscuit cutters. Poke them with a fork.
- Bake them in a pre-heated oven at 180 C / Gas 4 for 15 minutes. Let them cool down. Serve.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate
What did you think? Tell us everything!