Italian breakfast biscuits
Be the first to make this!
About this recipe:
Italian breakfast the right way! Dip these biscuits in warm milk at breakfast to start your day with a smile. Use your favourite cutters. Easy to make, just a few ingredients needed.
500g plain flour
3 teaspoons baking powder
1 pinch salt
Extra time:20min cooling ›
- In a large bowl, mix the flour, baking powder, salt and sugar.
- With the help of a spoon, add the butter a little bit at a time. Stir vigorously.
- Lay the dough on a floured surface. Roll the dough with a rolling pin to about 5mm thickness.
- Cut the dough into small squares or with the help of biscuit cutters. Poke them with a fork.
- Bake them in a pre-heated oven at 180 C / Gas 4 for 15 minutes. Let them cool down. Serve.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate