Courgette and mushroom frittata
11 people made this
About this recipe:
This vegetarian frittata is a fabulous use of courgette. Easy to make for anything from brunch to dinner. Add your own touches, like fresh or dried herbs, or chopped ham or bacon.
Makes: 1 frittata
oil for frying
100g courgettes, roughly chopped
50g mushrooms, roughly chopped
2 eggs, beaten
salt and pepper to taste
50g cheese, grated
- Turn on grill in the oven.
- Heat oil in a small frying pan, then add the courgettes and mushrooms. Cook for about 5 minutes, until courgettes begin to soften.
- Combine beaten eggs with salt, pepper and grated cheese.
- Pour over courgettes and mushrooms and tip frying pan, allowing the egg to cover the entire surface. Cook on a medium heat for 5 minutes.
- When starting to brown underneath, place under grill for a further 5 minutes, till set in the centre.
Added a bit of smoked paprika to it as well.
- 07 Jan 2016
Write a review
Click on stars to rate