1 person made this
About this recipe:
These delicious chocolate tidbits are neither biscuit or cake, and it is just yummy. Use good quality unsweetened cocoa powder.
Makes: 2 dozen
300g self-raising flour
250g butter, softened
125g caster sugar
- Put the oven to 170 C / Gas 3.
- Sieve the flour and cocoa together into a bowl.
- In a separate bowl cream together the butter and sugar, then fold in the dry mix.
- Roll the dough into walnut sized balls. Press down with a fork.
- Cook for 8-10 minutes. Leave to cool.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate