3 ingredient chocolate fudge
- 50g unsalted butter
- 397g tin sweetened condensed milk
- 400g dark chocolate
Prep:5min › Cook:2min › Extra time:3hr chilling › Ready in:3hr7min
- Line a baking tray with greaseproof paper or foil
- Place butter and condensed milk in a microwave safe bowl and microwave for approximately 2 minutes on full power (the butter will be melted and the milk very hot).
- Stir the mixture so the butter isn't sitting on the top then place all your chocolate in the mix (broken up in to pieces) and stir until it is all melted.
- Place the mix on your baking tray and place in the fridge for 2 to 4 hours (I prefer 4 to be safe).
- Remove from fridge, you should be able to lift your large block of fudge from the tray and chop it up.
Milk chocolate is okay to use but never use cooking chocolate, as the fudge will not set if you do.
This fudge needs to be stored in the fridge or it will start to melt and go gooey.
I love this and use it as a base fudge, I add all my favourite extras in it home preserved ginger, cherries, different nuts, rum'n'raisin and for the kids mini m&m's, jelly babies, also great to use at school fairs, they sell fast and keep people coming back for more. - 27 Nov 2013
um sorry just a question but can u make this without the chocolate part- is there anything else you could use? sorry!!!! it sounds nice but no one except me can eat chocolate in my family !!!! it sounds great though!!! - 13 Aug 2013