1 / 1 Picture by:
Garlic and herb dressing
- 2 fresh bay leaves
- 4 garlic cloves, thinly sliced
- 5 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- grated zest of 1 lemon
- 4 tbsp snipped fresh chives
- 4 tbsp chopped fresh parsley
- 4 tbsp chopped fresh tarragon, sage, marjoram or dill, or a mixture of fresh herbs
Prep:40min › Ready in:40min
- Crease the bay leaves in half and place them in a small saucepan with the garlic. Add about 1 tbsp olive oil and heat gently for 2 minutes or until the oil just begins to sizzle around the garlic. Remove from the heat.
- Stir in the lemon zest, then pour in the remaining oil. Set aside to infuse for at least 30 minutes.
- Remove the bay leaves and add the chopped herbs. Toss the dressing into hot pasta and serve.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate
What did you think? Tell us everything!