Be the first to make this!
About this recipe:
A simple cheesecake that tastes great as it is, or can be dressed up with fruit compote, chocolate sauce or fresh berries.
Makes: 1 cheesecake
110g digestive biscuit crumbs
55g butter, melted
225g cream cheese, at room temperature
110g caster sugar
1 dessertspoon lemon juice
1/2 teaspoon vanilla essence
Pinch of salt
2 eggs, beaten
Extra time:2hr chilling ›
- Preheat the oven to 150 C / Gas mark 2.
- Combine the biscuit crumbs and butter. Pat into the bottom of a spring form pan.
- Bake in the preheated oven until golden, about 10 minutes.
- Beat cream cheese until smooth. Add sugar, lemon juice, vanilla, salt and eggs; beat until well combined. Pour onto prepared biscuit base.
- Bake in the preheated oven until set, about 40 minutes. Cover and chill in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate