1 / 1 Picture by: sharwoodschefs
Brie and mango chutney filo parcels
Makes: 12 parcels
- 200g pack filo pastry
- 200g Brie cheese, diced to 1cm
- 50g Sharwood's Mango Chutney®
- 25g melted butter
Prep:20min › Cook:8min › Ready in:28min
- Cut filo pastry into 36 squares measuring approximately 8cm (3”) square.
- Place the Brie and mango chutney in a bowl and mix well.
- For each parcel, take 3 squares of filo and arrange on top of each other at an angle to form a star. Place 1 tablespoon of the cheese and mango chutney mix in the centre of the star. Draw the edges of the filo up to form a parcel. Brush with melted butter.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 190 C / Gas 5 for 6 to 10 minutes, until crisp and golden.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate
What did you think? Tell us everything!