4 people made this
About this recipe:
Tasty salmon fusilli pasta with a twist of cheese and basil. Use leftover salmon or fresh salmon, but poach the salmon first.
250g (9 oz) fusilli pasta
1 1/2 leeks
150ml (1/4 pint) white wine
100ml low-fat crème fraîche
100g cooked salmon
small bunch basil leaves
55g (2 oz) Cheddar cheese, grated
- Cook the pasta in a large pan of boiling water for 6 minutes.
- Meanwhile, thinly slice the leeks. Add to the pan with the pasta and continue cooking for a further 3 minutes until tender. Drain.
- Bring the wine to the boil rapidly until reduced by half. Stir in the crème fraîche and heat through.
- Flake the salmon and shred the basil leaves. Stir into sauce and toss in the pasta.
- Serve on hot plates with the cheese sprinkled over.
See it on my blog
Check out over 700 healthy salmon recipes on our website!
Write a review
Click on stars to rate