1 person made this
About this recipe:
An amazing family recipe what i got from my mummy!!! tastes supercallafradgilisticexpiellidocious!!!!!
500g plain flour
1 tsp baking powder
200g caster sugar
- preheat the oven to 170oc
- sift together the flower and baking powder.
- in a large bowl beat the butter and sugar. add the flour and baking powder and mix to combine.
- chill until dough is easy enough to handle.
- on a lightly floured surface roll out the dough to your desired thickness.
- bake in oven for 10-15 mins.
best shortbread in the universe!
- 14 Dec 2012
Write a review
Click on stars to rate