1 person made this
About this recipe:
These delicious chocolate cupcakes are a great dessert or afternoon snack for Christmas. Add some festive decorations.
Makes: 20 cupcakes
250g plain flour
125g brown sugar
1 pinch salt
2 teaspoons baking powder
2 tablespoons cocoa
150g chopped milk and dark chocolate
75g melted butter
1 teaspoon rum flavoring
- Preheat oven to 200 C / Gas 6. Place 20 paper cases into a muffin tin.
- Mix flour with sugar, salt, baking powder, cocoa and 100g chopped milk and dark chocolate.
- In a separate bowl mix the egg with milk, melted butter and rum flavoring, then combine with dry ingredients. Stir until the consistency is smooth.
- Fill the muffin cases only 3/4 full and sprinkle the remaining 50g of chocolate on top.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 15 to 20 minutes. Allow to cool and decorate.
See it on my blog
Write a review
Click on stars to rate