1 / 1 Picture by: StewMacb
- 4 spring onions
- 25ml red wine
- 1 teaspoon dried marjoram
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 450g (1 lb) sausagemeat
- 450g (1 lb) haggis
- 2 eggs
- 2 stems fresh dill
- salt and pepper to taste
Prep:10min › Cook:1hr › Ready in:1hr10min
- Preheat the oven at 180 C / Gas 4.
- Roughly chop the spring onions and place into a mixing bowl with the red wine, marjoram, soy sauce and Worcestershire sauce and mix.
- Add the sausage meat to the ingredients in the bowl an mix. Add haggis and eggs into the mixture and mix thoroughly.
- Finely chop the dill and stir into the mixture as well.
- Bake in a bread tin for 60 to 75 minutes, turning half way through.
You can serve this as a starter, but I had mine as a main dish with creamy mash and a carmelised onion gravy.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate
What did you think? Tell us everything!