1 / 1 Picture by:
- 2 tins tuna, drained
- 4 hard boiled eggs, halved
- 4 to 6 potatoes, cooked and mashed
- 1 to 2 handfuls grated Cheddar cheese
- salt and pepper to taste
Prep:10min › Cook:15min › Ready in:25min
- Empty the tuna into an ovenproof dish, then top with the hard boiled eggs. Top with the potatoes and then add a layer of cheese.
- Bake in a 180 C / Gas 4 oven till the cheese is golden and crispy.
You can add your own ingredients like peas or sweetcorn but my husband prefers it with just the tuna, eggs and mash.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate
What did you think? Tell us everything!