Chicken with paprika wrapped in bacon
5 people made this
About this recipe:
This is a recipe I simply love and it's lovely.
1 chicken breast
1 piece of smoked or unsmoked bacon
Savoury rice (sachet) chicken or golden.
2 cocktail sticks
Cling film/tin foil
- Chop a onion into thin slices
- Spread the chicken with 2 tbsp of paprika and sprinkle some salt and pepper into the chicken.
- Wrap bacon around the chicken
- Put 2 cocktail sticks into the chicken to hold the bacon on
- Put water into a pan and add the rice and cook for 15 mins.
- Put the onions in a bowl and add 2 tsp of paprika and mix in and then add the chicken to the bowl and cover with cling film to marinate.
- Chop the potatoes and cut into cubes and put some water in a pan and add them and then cook them for around 20-30 mins
- When the chicken has been marinated for a little, put some oil into a pan and cook until not pink in the middle.
- When the potatoes have cooked, drain the water and add a little salt and some butter and mash.
- Serve and you're ready to eat
If you want to do more than just do the same just add another chicken breast and do the same, and add more potatoes than you did before:)
Write a review
Click on stars to rate