1 person made this
About this recipe:
chewy and with no eggs, very nice
3oz light brown sugar
8 oz self raizing flour
2 large 0ranges (rind and juice)
- pre heat your oven to 180C
- in a bowl mix the margarine and sugar together until creamy.
- add the milk, self raising flour, orange rind and orange juice to the mixture and mix until quite thick.
- place with a spoon onto a greased baking tray and make sure there is room besides them so the mixture can spread.
- bake in the oven for about 10 minutes or until a golden brown colour
Write a review
Click on stars to rate