1 person made this
About this recipe:
My family's favourite recipe, this is a delicious dessert for warm summer or spring nights. Everyone will love it if you make it!
6 small strawberries
150g strawberry custard
biscuit crumbs (from 5 digestives biscuits)
50g milk chocolate, grated
sour raspberry juice
- Dice the strawberries into four pieces for each strawberry.
- Crush the 5 biscuits and place inside 3 small cups.
- Add sour raspberry juice. Not too much, so add about 5ml for each cup. You can add some sugar if you like sweet desserts.
- Mix the strawberries with strawberry custard, and add to the desserts.
- Spray with whipped cream and add grated chocolate to the desserts quickly.
Tip: It tastes very nice with coffee or tea with milk and toffees.
I hope you love this recipe. It is very easy to make and it is very delicious. If you make it you deserve it!
- 08 Apr 2013
Write a review
Click on stars to rate