3 people made this
About this recipe:
An unbelievable healthy pork madras curry loaded with veg and tonnes of flavour. Mix up the types of veg you use if you like.
1 teaspoon olive oil
1 onion, finely sliced
2 tablespoons madras curry paste
2 pork loin steaks
2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
1/2 green pepper, finely chopped
3 small broccoli florets, finely chopped
1/2 carrot, finely chopped
2 teaspoons medium curry powder
3 small white mushrooms, finely chopped
1 (400g) tin chopped tomatoes
- Fry onions in oil until golden brown on high heat then add half the curry paste and stir evenly.
- Place the steaks in the pan whole with the rest of the curry paste. Mix the paste, onions and steaks thoroughly, flipping steaks every few minutes.
- Whilst in the pan, cut the steaks up into bite sized chunks.
- Add the garlic, pepper, broccoli, carrot and mushrooms, stirring constantly. Mix in the curry powder.
- Meanwhile, in a separate pan, boil the rice, cooking according to instructions on the packet.
- Turn down the heat and add the chopped tomatoes to the curry. Leave to simmer for 10 minutes.
- Drain the rice and serve.
I also added a teaspoon of chilli powder, one teaspoon mixed herbs and a few drops of sweet habenero sauce, but you can add them based on personal preference.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate