1 / 1 Picture by:
Honey chicken couscous
dannir92 Dorset, England, UK
- 1 chicken breast fillet
- salt and black pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 90g couscous
- 1/2 yellow or red pepper, chopped
- 1 stick celery, chopped
- 1 to 2 tablespoons chopped fresh basil
- 50g feta cheese
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
Prep:10min › Cook:30min › Ready in:40min
- Preheat the oven to 180 C / Gas 4.
- Wash chicken breast, put on a baking tray with salt, pepper and honey.
- Bake chicken in the preheated oven until sauce is bubbling and chicken is no longer pink inside, 30 to 45 minutes.
- Measure out couscous and cook according to packet.
- When chicken is cooked chop into bite sizes pieces and add to the couscous along with peppers, celery, basil and feta cheese.
- Add 2 teaspoons of olive oil to bring together. Your lunch is ready to eat.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate
What did you think? Tell us everything!