4 people made this
About this recipe:
A simple,quick and easy dessert recipe.
5,6 Large Strawberries
Half tin of pineapple pieces (crushed)
2 Tbsp of strawberry jam
Chocolate Fudge Cake
Ice Cream (Flavor of your choice)
Wafer Biscuits ( To decorate,optional)
Sprinkles (To decorate)
Canned Cream Spray
- In a bowl,chop up strawberries and add pineapple pieces, mix and squash both things lightly with a fork. (Don't mix too much,leave chunks).
- Add strawberry jam and mix with a spoon,leave to one side.
- Get a sundae glass or bowl,put a slice of chocolate fudge cake,over it put a couple spoons of strawberry and pineapple mixture,then add 2 scoops of ice cream.
- Top it all with canned cream spray.
- Add wafer and sprinkles to decorate.
- Serve straight away! and Enjoy!
Write a review
Click on stars to rate