2 people made this
About this recipe:
Soft Chocolate cake cook to long and will get Burt.
1 cup caster sugar
half a cup milk
2 cups self-raising flour, sifted
1 teaspoon coca powder
1 and a half icing sugar
half cup butter, softened
2 tablespoons coca powder
- Preheat the oven to 160 C (320 f). line a 12-cupcake pan with papers. in a medium-sized bowl, lightly beat the eggs, add butter and sugar, then mix until light and fluffy
- Add milk, flour, coca powder and stir to combine. beat with an fork or spoon for 2 min, until light and creamy.
- Divide the mixture evenly between the cake papers. Bake for 18-20 min until risen and firm to touch. Allow to cool for a few min and then transfer to a wire rack. Allow to cool fully before icing.
- TOPPING Meanwhile, combine half the icing sugar and butter, mix with a wooden spoon, add remaining icing sugar, butter and coca and beat with a spoon until light and fluffy.
- Add icing to a piping bag and pipe onto cupcakes, then smooth over with spatula and maybe add some decorations.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate