1 person made this
About this recipe:
Need a yummy dinner for 4 but only have a small amount of chicken to go around?
2 or 3 small chicken breast/thigh meat
1small leek & 2 garlic cloves - chopped finely
1pot creme fraiche
1chicken stock cube & 300ml boiling water
Handful of peas
Olive oil, knob butter, seasoning & corn flour
- Pan fry chicken in olive oil and butter, put aside in bowl when cooked through and browned
- Gently fry off leeks until translucent , then add garlic
- Put in approx 1tbsp corn flour and seasoning, stir until combined and allow to cook for 2minutes
- Slowly add chicken stock until fully absorbed, then add creme fraiche and cook over a gentle heat for 2 mins
- Cut chicken into bite size pieces. Add chicken to pan and season to taste.
- Add peas and leave to cook gently for further five mins
- Cook tagliatelle in separate pan
- Serve with sprigs of parsley in a warmed serving dish.
We also added a glass (small) of white wine - totally optional! Will add photo soon - the family dived in rather too quickly today!
Write a review
Click on stars to rate