1 person made this
About this recipe:
This dish is really tasty and mouth watering. The chorizo compliments the philadelphia cheese.
4 egg noodle nests
1/2 chorizo (diced)
2 tbsp Philadelphia cheese with grilled peppers
2 tbsp grated cheese
2 tbsp dried basil
- Cook the noodles as instructed on the packet in boiling water on the hob.
- Once cooked, drain noodles and leave in the pan still over the heat.
- Stir in the grated cheese until melted.
- Add the basil and philadelphia cheese. Stir in well.
- Add in the chorizo and stir again.
- Take off the heat and serve immediately.
Recipe can serve 2 people with big appetites or 4 people with small appetites!
Write a review
Click on stars to rate