2 people made this
About this recipe:
A real heartwarming dish that's great for those cold nights!
2 Onions (Sliced)
2 Tbsp Olive Oil
453g German / Bratwurst Sausage (derind & Sliced)
1 Can of Kidney Beans (drained)
1 Can of Chopped Tomatoes
1 level Tbsp Corn flour
2-3 level Tbsp Chilli Powder
2 Level Tbsp Tomato purée
¾ Pt Beef Stock
½ Medium/Dry Cider
Salt & Pepper
- Turn on the Oven to 180c to preheat.
- Gently fry the Onion in the Olive Oil till soft.
- Lift out & place in a casserole dish along with the Sausage, Kidney Beans & Chopped Tomatoes.
- Mix the Corn flour, Chilli Powder & Tomato purée together in a small dish then add to the remaining Oil in the pan & cook for 1 minute.
- Mix the stock & Cider together then gradually add to the Chilli mix in the pan, and then bring to the boil stirring constantly.
- Season well with the Salt & Pepper then pour over the Sausage mix & cover.
- Cook in the oven for 1 hour.
- Serve with Mashed Potato & Hot Crusty or Soft Rolls.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate