2 people made this
About this recipe:
Best served with whipped cream or ice cream. This jammy tart is ever so quick and easy to make and fun to try out with a whole range of different jams.
350g shortcrust pastry
6 tablespoons seedless jam, of your choice
1 tablespoon milk
- Preheat the oven to 200 C / Gas 6. Lightly grease a 20cm round fluted tart tin.
- Sprinkle a clear workspace lightly with flour and place the pastry out for 10 minutes.
- Cut off a quarter of the pastry and wrap it in cling film. Roll out the larger piece of pastry to make a circle about 30cm across.
- Transfer the pastry circle to the prepared tin and gently press into the base and sides. Spoon the jam into the pastry case.
- Roll out the reserved pastry quarter then cut out about 12 shapes, using cutters of your choice. Glaze them with milk and place on top of the jam.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 20 minutes until golden brown. Remove from the oven and let the jam cool before serving.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate