Easiest Sweetcorn Soup
Be the first to make this!
About this recipe:
Great for using up leftovers from the fridge!
2 chicken stock cubes
6 large cooking potatoes
1 large tin sweetcorn
4 rashers bacon
50g soup pasta of choice (optional)
100ml boiling water
- Make chicken stock with water and stock cubes as directed on packet. Meanwhile boil potatoes until soft and grill bacon till golden brown.
- Add sweetcorn to boiling stock and cook through. Lower heat to a simmer.
- Cube cooked potatoes and slice bacon, add to stock.
- Finally, add the pasta (if using) to complete the dish. Boil until the pasta is tender.
- Leave to cool and thicken and reheat before serving.
- Serve in a deep bowl with baguette.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate