1 / 1 Picture by:
Tuna kebabs with lime marinade
- 500 g (1 lb 2 oz) tuna steak
- For the marinade
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped fresh coriander
- Grated zest and juice of 2 limes
- 4 teaspoons demerara sugar
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Salt and black pepper
- To garnish: lime wedges and fresh coriander leaves
Prep:12hr40min › Cook:6min › Ready in:12hr46min
- Cut the tuna into 2.5 cm (1 in) cubes.
- In a large china or glass bowl, mix together all the marinade ingredients. Carefully stir in the tuna, cover and marinate the fish in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes, or up to 12 hours.
- When ready to cook, heat the grill to its highest setting. Remove the tuna from the marinade and divide it between eight skewers.
- Grill the kebabs for 5-6 minutes, basting frequently with the remaining marinade and turning them over a few times so that the fish is evenly cooked and flakes easily. Garnish with lime wedges and coriander.
- Tip: if using bamboo or wooden skewers, soak them in cold water for 30 minutes beforehand.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate
What did you think? Tell us everything!