Easy chocolate orange mousse
107 people made this
About this recipe:
Sumptuous chocolate indulgence with a hint of orange, it's my brother's favourite dessert, he always requests it as a special treat.
3 eggs, separated
150g good quality chocolate
approx 75ml orange juice
- Melt chocolate over low heat in microwave.
- Whisk egg whites until stiff.
- Beat egg yolks into the melted chocolate.
- Add orange juice.
- Gently fold in egg whites.
- Pour into individual glasses and leave in fridge for 2-3 hours. Enjoy!
If using for childrens party or even a dinner party, instead of using glass cups, spoon mixture into dug out orange skins!!
- 31 Jul 2012
Added crushed crunchie to bottom of glass and a tablespoon of Cointreau yummy
- 29 Dec 2013
Nice recipe, I made it for a family of 5, could of put a little more in the glass! So it's not enough for 8..
- 27 Jan 2014
Write a review
Click on stars to rate