74 people made this
About this recipe:
Who doesn't love Maltesers®? A friend gave me this recipe and it's a family favourite! Ideal for special occasions such as birthdays.
175g milk chocolate digestive biscuits
75g unsalted butter
400g Philadelphia® cream cheese
100g icing sugar, sifted
1/2 teaspoon vanilla bean paste
300ml double cream
150g Maltesers®, crushed
whole Maltesers®, for decorating
Extra time:2hr chilling ›
- Place the digestive biscuits in a large sealable freezer bag and crush with a rolling pin to form crumbs.
- Melt the butter in a small saucepan over a medium heat. Remove from the heat and add the biscuit crumbs, stirring to ensure they are coated in the butter.
- Spoon the crumb mixture into the base of a 23cm springform cake tin and compact with the back of a spoon.
- Combine the Philadelphia® cheese, icing sugar and vanilla bean paste in a bowl and beat together until well combined; set aside.
- Pour the double cream into a separate bowl and whisk until peaks form. Spoon the cream into the cream cheese mixture and fold gently together. Add the crushed Maltesers® and fold gently together.
- Spoon the mixture over the base in the tin, spread evenly and tap the tin lightly on the worktop to ensure there are no air pockets. Place in the fridge for 1 to 2 hours, or until set.
- Once set, release the sides of the springform cake tin and place the cheesecake on a serving plate, adding the whole Maltesers® on top to decorate. Serve and enjoy!
Write a review
Click on stars to rate