31 people made this
About this recipe:
This recipe is easy to follow and tastes wonderful. Great for home baking on a rainy day. I hope you enjoy and please tell me how yours went.
175g unsalted butter
175g soft brown sugar
1 tablespoon golden syrup
200g porridge oats
- Preheat the oven to 170 C / Gas 3.
- Put your butter, sugar and golden syrup in a pan and heat it up till it is a smooth liquid.
- Take your pan off the heat and stir in the oats till every oat is coated.
- Pour your oats into a 12cm tray that is greased and covered with baking paper.
- Put it in the oven for 30 to 35 minutes, or till it is golden on top and brown around the edges.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate