1 / 2
2 / 2
5 people made this
About this recipe:
This batter is fluffier than your average crepe batter which actually makes them easier to flip!
120ml warm water
3 tablespoons caster sugar
125g plain flour
1/2 teaspoon salt
120g butter, melted
extra melted butter for cooking, as needed
- Blend eggs, milk, warm water, caster sugar, flour and salt together in a large mixing bowl with an electric mixer until well combined into a smooth batter.
- Stream the melted butter into the crepe batter while continuing to beat.
- Heat a non-stick pan or crepe pan over medium heat. Coat the pan with a thin layer of butter.
- Pour a thin layer of batter onto the prepared pan; swirl the pan to ensure even coverage.
- Cook the crepe until browned on the bottom, 1 to 2 minutes; flip the crepe and continue cooking until the other side is browned. Serve immediately.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate