3 people made this
About this recipe:
Bored? Home alone? Sweet tooth? Try this! Recipe for biscuits I made. You can use vanilla instead of almond extract, if liked.
50g granulated sugar
180g plain flour
1 capful almond extract
- Preheat oven to 180 C / Gas 4. Put baking paper on a tray.
- Mix butter with sugar and stir until creamy.
- Add flour and pinch until it becomes like breadcrumbs.
- Mix in the extract and the milk until gooey.
- Use 2 spoons to place mixture on the tray and put in oven.
- Bake for 20 to 30 minutes, or until the biscuits go a pale golden colour.
If the mixture is too dry, just add more milk.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate