Tasty Chicken Curry
- oil for frying
- 2 bay leaves, crumbled
- 1 large onion, diced
- 3 cloves of garlic, crushed
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1 teaspoon garam masala
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon ground turmeric
- 1 teaspoon tandoori masala
- 1 teaspoon mild chilli powder
- 4 chicken breast fillets, diced
- 60ml tomato ketchup
- 250ml chicken stock
- 250ml milk
Prep:10min › Cook:40min › Ready in:50min
- Heat oil in a large heavy based pan. Cook bay leaves for 30 seconds in the hot oil. Stir in onions and cook for 2-3 minutes until soft.
- Mix in the garlic and all spices. Stir in the chicken and cook for about 5 minutes.
- Stir in the tomato ketchup and chicken stock. Cover and simmer for about 15 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Stir in the milk, cover and simmer for another 15 minutes, stirring occasionally.
great recipe. Whole family enjoyed it. Really full flavour and not too spicy for my young children. - 11 Mar 2012
nicest curry i've ever made and everyone loved it! even my fussy "i don't like curry!" hubby - 29 Jul 2012
First curry I've ever made and it was delicious! x - 08 Jan 2013