Grilled Rabbit with Orange and White Wine Sauce
Be the first to make this!
About this recipe:
Have suggested grilling the rabbit but any other method of cooking is suitable. Serve with mashed potato and a crisp salad.
1 rabbit, cut into serving pieces
drop of oil
1 large onion, chopped
4 large oranges, peeled and segmented
1 handful of parsley, finely chopped
1 glass of white wine
salt and pepper to taste
- Heat grill and place rabbit pieces in a rimmed baking tray or a roasting tin. Place under the grill to cook, 10cm from the heat source, turning the pieces occasionally for even cooking.
- In a frying pan, heat a very small amount of oil and lightly fry onions until they soften.
- Add segmented oranges and leaked orange juice and parsley. Lower heat.
- Pour in full glass of wine and cook until the alcohol smell has disappeared. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Once rabbit is cooked, after about 20 minutes, serve with sauce poured over the top.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate