1 / 1
1 person made this
About this recipe:
Try this easy hack on lasagne which involves spreading a cheese sauce on flatbreads and topping with a sausage pasta sauce and mozarella cheese.
425g ricotta cheese
225g grated mozzarella cheese, divided
85g Parmesan cheese
2 teaspoons Italian seasoning
450g sausages, chopped
350g pasta sauce
- Preheat oven to 180 C / Gas 4.
- Combine ricotta cheese, 1/2 of the mozzarella cheese, Parmesan cheese, egg and Italian seasoning in a bowl.
- Cook sausage in a pan over medium heat until cooked through, 5 to 10 minutes; drain off any excess grease. Stir in pasta sauce.
- Spread 1/6 of the cheese mixture evenly on each flatbread; cover with sausage mixture. Top with remaining mozzarella cheese.
- Bake in the preheated oven until cheese is melted and bubbly, 10 to 15 minutes.
Cottage cheese can be substituted for the ricotta cheese if desired.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate