2 people made this
About this recipe:
A Halloween treat that children can have fun making. If you melt the chocolate and let it cool - they can do the rest.
1 box jaffa cakes
1 bag marshmallows
1 bar plain chocolate
glacé cherries or jelly beans (optional)
- Melt the chocolate in a bowl over boiling water, or in the microwave. Set aside to cool.
- Cut glacé cherries in half.
- Spread melted chocolate over the biscuit side of jaffa cake.
- Then place marshmallow on the biscuit. Shape it so it has a pointed top if possible. Then cover with cooled chocolate again.
- Place cherry halves or a jelly bean on the front of the witches hat.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate