- Add the oil to a medium to high heat wok or large pan. Fry garlic till translucent, then add tomatoes, jalapenos, chickpeas and potatoes. Cook stirring for a few minutes until the potatoes start to soften, then add spinach.
- In a cup add miso and the stock cube then add 250 to 300ml boiling water. Add to the pan. Add the nuts, all the seasonings and spices and stir well to combine.
- Now make 2 to 4 holes/grooves large and deep enough to hold an egg.
- Crack an egg into each hole.
- Make sure not too stir and leave on a medium high heat until the eggs are set. Season with salt and pepper and serve with grated Parmesan
To parboil the potatoes, add the potatoes to a saucepan and add water to cover them by 2cm and a pinch of salt. Bring to the boil, then remove from the heat. Dip the potatoes straight into cold water, drain and set to the side.
You can also add broccoli, leftover crispy lettuce, wild rocket, spring onions or anything green to the dish.