BBQ blackberry brioche bread pudding
Don't heat up the house this summer when you want dessert. Make this blackberry brioche bread pudding on the barbecue!
1 person made this
100g caster sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1/2 teaspoon sea salt
350g brioche bread, cut into 3/4-inch cubes
300g blackberries, halved
110g cream cheese, chilled and diced
15g unsalted butter, melted
Extra time:25min ›
- Preheat an outdoor barbecue for medium-high heat, approximately 190 degrees C.
- Whisk milk, eggs, sugar, vanilla and salt together in a large bowl. Fold in brioche cubes, blackberries and cream cheese. Set aside until liquid is absorbed, about 15 minutes.
- Place a double layer of aluminium foil on a flat surface. Brush foil with melted butter.
- Arrange bread mixture in the centre of the aluminium foil. Bring short ends together; fold over twice to seal. Bring sides in, leaving room for steam to form; fold over twice to seal.
- Barbecue over indirect heat until bread pudding is puffed, liquid is absorbed, and edges are toasty, about 35 minutes.
- Remove packet from the BBQ; open carefully using tongs or oven gloves. Cool for 10 minutes.
Reviews & ratings
Average global rating:
Reviews in English (0)
User's IP: 18.104.22.168