Easy Three Cheese Pasta Bake
1 / 1
970 people made this
About this recipe:
Three cheeses layered with pasta and tomato passata sauce. This recipe is so easy and so good!
1 (500g) packet rigatoni or penne pasta
675g (1 1/2 lbs) ricotta cheese
450g (1lb) shredded mozzarella cheese
1 egg, beaten
900g (2lbs) passata sauce
4 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add pasta and cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until al dente; drain and rinse.
- In a medium bowl, mix pasta, ricotta, mozzarella, egg and half of the passata sauce.
- Preheat oven to 190 degrees C (gas mark 5).
- Lightly grease a 23x33cm baking dish and spoon in pasta mixture. Top with remaining passata sauce and Parmesan.
- Bake in preheated oven for 30 minutes; let stand for 15 minutes before serving.
very good taste. forget to add the egg but it still tasted very good and me and my dad thoroughly enjoyed. will definitely be making this again.
- 22 Sep 2014
This was delicious will be making it again and again thanks
- 09 May 2012
Write a review
Click on stars to rate