1 / 1 Picture by: T.C.
Baked Salmon Parcels
- 2 salmon fillets or steaks
- 2 tablespoons frozen garden peas
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 2 dashes lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
Prep:10min › Cook:15min › Ready in:25min
- Preheat the oven to 220 C / Gas mark 7.
- Place each piece of salmon in the middle of a large (30cm) piece of baking parchment. Cover each with a spoonful of peas, a clove of crushed garlic, a squeeze of lemon juice and a drizzle of olive oil. Fold the parchment over into a parcel and seal the edges by crimping and folding like a pastie. Place on a baking tray.
- Bake for 15 minutes in the preheated oven or until fish flakes easily with a fork. To serve, place the parcels onto serving plates and cut open the centre.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate
What did you think? Tell us everything!